Wednesday, November 11

...and today Emily was sent home with conjunctivitis. I didn't see anything in her eyes this morning (not that I was looking for anything). So here's to a week of goop in her eyes three times a day! Yay. And she has to be home tomorrow.
 
We got a new washing machine today! Sort of. It's not hooked up and the water's turned off in the downstairs bathroom. And the utility shelf was removed so all the detergent and "stuff" was moved elsewhere (i.e. bathroom sink, hallway, office). And the plumber had to come and remove the old lines. Now it needs some drain part, who knows. But it looks great! It's very shiny sitting there in the middle of the bathroom. 
 
Emily keeps asking me what the "pink animal" is from "The Backyardigans" and I'm not sure what to tell her. Not sure if she's referring to Austin or Uniqua. 

1 comment:

John Whistler said...

Wow! You're back! I've been checking this blog every day for months now. Please try to keep it up. Sounds like the week from hell. Ouch! Floors....hmm. So Emily is a billboard artist! Great! Encourage it.

Wish I was there to wave with Ella; hi and bye. She's learning the flow of life.