from last night...as much as I can remember after being up so late -again- I'm a bad santa.
I was browsing online for TOYS and emily had her nose right on top of the laptop, looking at everything and commenting how she wanted almost every single thing that popped up (the pictures of all the toys as I was scrolling around). I hope the surprise on Chirstmas won't be totally ruined.
anyway, I said we need money to get the toy. and she said, "well how much money do we need?"
and I said, "well...this toy is $16." so she asked me if I had $16. And I asked her how do we get money...?
she didn't know (except for the coins she finds around the house), so I told her I get money when I do my job at work
and then she asked me again if I had $16 and asked how much money do I have? I said I really didn't know and that I had to ask my bank, and she said, "where's your bank?"
"west virginia," I said. And then she goes, "well, ...we can go together, mommy. I'll go to west virginia with you! to your bank!"
she has no idea what or where west virginia is...but we'll go there together! |
Tuesday, December 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment