the tree is up. the lights are on, as well as some ornaments. i was content to just sit in the chair and hand out hooked ornaments to emily. snowflakes came down just as we were finishing the lights. it was nice. miss elle is driving me nuts. she's been a small bear to get to bed the past few days. and when she cries, she can get worked up enough to upchuck whatever she had for dinner and her last bottle of milk. not what I feel like cleaning up at night. she's not sick or teething as far as I know, so I wonder if she's in that clingy-you-cant-be-out-of-my-sight toddler phase. can't believe tomorrow's monday. i really need to finish all the loose holiday ends and relax next week. I think I've someone agreed to having 6-10 people over Christmas night for dinner. Sigh. I'd better give the girl a rock in the rocking chair before she hurls. |
Sunday, December 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment