wait...wait...yup, there it is....New Year's Eve headache. Oh, and look...my ibuprofen expires 01/10. Time to chow down! (kidding) maybe it's because I spent (wasted?) hours trying to, let's say, "address" my office space. I hate seeing how out of control that mess (my life?) is buried in piles of paper. Would like to say I resolve to stay organized, on top of the mail, and simplify...but yeah, I don't like to set goals I know I won't reach. Not this year. At least I found a couple of holiday cards that didn't make it into the mail (I must have run out of stamps at the time) and I found a bill before it got lost in the shuffle, and thumbing through Emily's projects made me smile. Love the "alien" drawings and caterpillars and rainbows. Time to scrape together a very rough budget, unless I skip that and chill for 15 minutes before getting the kiddos. Goodbye '09, here's looking at you, 2010 |
Thursday, December 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment